Now that the iPhone 6 is in the market and everyone has plenty to say about it. If you have been an interested party in landing your hands on the phone, here are some vital features about the phone that you would like to know.
- The iPhone 6 has an incredible A8 chip which has been built on the second generation 64-bit architecture. With an M8 motion co-processor, this phone’s processes are faster and enhanced making it more efficient. This allows you as a user to do more with the phone than with ordinary phones.
- The iPhone 6 uses iOS 8 this is the biggest iOS released and has better capabilities than the other apple phone operating systems in use.
- Longer battery life is another feature of this phone through its lithium-ion battery. You do not need a phone that dies off within a short use. The iPhone 6 is energy efficient and with a longer battery life, you can enjoy using your phone for longer without the need to power it often. It can last for up to 16 days on standby mode. It can be charged using USB or power adapter
- The iPhone 6 has an 8-megapixels iSight camera. It supports advanced video and camera features letting you get the best out of your phone. You can capture images and events with a better auto focus, face detection, and noise reduction
- The iPhone 6 comes in different capacities which attract different price offers. These include the 16GB, 64GB and 128GB. There is also the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus
- The iPhone 6 is a 4.7 inch screen phone which has a height of 5.44 inches, width of 2.64 inches thickness of 0.27 inches and has a total weight of 1.29 grams. The screen is a multi-touch display model with IPS technology. It has a resolution of 1334 by 750 pixels at 326ppi. It also has a fingerprint resistant oleophobic coating on the front.
- The phones fingerprint identity sensor is built in the home button.
- The iPhone 6 has digital compass, Wi-Fi, cellular, iBeacon microlocation, assisted GPS and GLONASS, and it supports video & audio calling
- The iPhone 6 has an intelligent assistant. Siri lets you use your voice to send messages, set reminders, and also carry out other functions using your phone.