Any information you provide on or via this website is controlled by Amesmo Ltd trading as Yesmobilephone.co.uk. Amesmo Ltd is registered in England and Wales with company number 11520871, with its registered office at 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU. Amesmo Ltd is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office under reference: ZA455421.
We provide our services by:
To opt out of these services please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our lawful basis under the General Data Protection Regulation is Legitimate Interest.
Information we may collect
We may collect and process the following information about you (“Your Information”).
- directly from you via a form on our website, such as: name, e-mail address, date of birth, mobile number and anything else we require to give you an accurate quotation;
- details of your visits to Yesmobilephone.co.uk (including without limitation traffic data, location data and other communication data) and the resources you access;
- information you provide to our partners, brokers and/or affiliates where you have consented to that information being passed to us; and/or
- we will check whether the mobile number you provide is real.
We will periodically review your personal information to ensure that we do not keep it for longer than is necessary.
How we use your information
We use Your Information in the following ways:
- to contact you and any person referred to by you in connection with your application or enquiry;
- to process and respond to requests, enquiries and complaints received from you;
- to identify a product provider and arrange for the provision of the contract or other products and services requested by you;
- to communicate with you about products and services provided to or requested by you;
- to update Our records;
- To improve our website (we continually look to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from our customers).
- All information collected is used for the purpose of providing the requested service and to improve our customer service.
- for audit purposes;
- to carry out customer satisfaction research;
- to prevent or detect fraud;
- to provide you or to permit selected third parties to provide you with products or services that We or they believe will be of interest to you where you have consented to be contracted for such purposes;
- to meet Our regulatory compliance and reporting obligations
- to ensure that content from Yesmobilephone.co.uk is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
- to develop and improve Our services to you and notify you about changes to our services
- to enable third parties to carry out any of the above purposes on our behalf.
We, and third parties to whom you agree we may send your data, may also use Your Information for marketing purposes to provide you with information about goods and/or services that may be of interest to you. We may contact you about these by email subject to your consent when you submit Your Information to us. You can read more in the ‘Direct marketing’ section below.
If you give your consent, we may contact you by email to tell you about offers relating to products of ours or our partners that we think you might be interested in.
You will only be emailed by Yesmobilephone.co.uk or our partner brand MoneySpace.
In our email marketing we may also promote third parties who can provide other services, including without limitation:
- credit brokers
- unsecured loans providers, secured loans providers, short term lenders, alternative lenders, peer to peer lenders, guarantor lenders, payday lenders
- credit cards
- prepayment card and bank account providers
- car finance, logbook loan lenders
- debt management companies, insolvency practitioners, bankruptcy specialists, debt and property possession adjusters/advisers
- equity release arrangers and credit reference advisers
- insurance services such as car insurance, home and contents insurance
- utility switching agents
- compensation advisers
- home improvements
You may opt out from receiving marketing emails at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link contained in each email sent by us or our partners.
Sharing your information with third parties
We will release some or all of Your Information when we are required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings.
We may disclose information about you, including electronic identifiers (such as your IP address) and/or provide access to your account:
- if required to do so by law;
- if required to do so by any court, the Financial Conduct Authority, the Competition and Markets Authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office or any other applicable regulator or law enforcement agency; and/or
- where necessary, in connection with legal proceedings or potential legal proceedings.
We may sometimes use agents and service providers to process Your Information on our behalf. For example, we may use third parties to maintain our IT systems. Where we use agents and service providers to process Your Information, we will ensure that they have adequate security measures in place to safeguard the privacy and security of Your Information.
When you submit another person’s information to us in connection with your application or enquiry, you are confirming you have the consent of that person to provide their information to us and for us to use their information in accordance with this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
Where we store Your Information
We only store the information that is necessary under law and/or needed for us to carry out the functions outlined in this Privacy and Cookies Policy. All information you provide to us is encrypted and stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, despite such measures, the transmission of data via the internet is never completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect Your Information, we cannot guarantee its security in transmission. Any transmission of data is therefore at your own risk.
Once we receive Your Information, we use strict procedures and security measures to try to prevent unauthorised access.
For more information on cookies (including how to block their use) please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Our web site may use SessionCam for analysis. SessionCam is a product that has been developed by SessionCam LTD. SessionCam may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. The information collected does not include bank details or any sensitive personal data. Data collected by SessionCam from Yesmobilephone.co.uk website is for Yesmobilephone.co.uk internal use only. The information collected is used to improve our website usability and is stored and used for aggregated and statistical reporting.
If you do not wish your data to be collected by SessionCam please click here. You will be taken to a page on the SessionCam website where you can enable the masking of all data fields recorded by SessionCam by simply clicking a button. If you choose to do this, a cookie is set on your browser which is then used by SessionCam to indicate that any data entered into the website from fields from you should be masked.
Controlling Your Information
You may choose to restrict our collection and/or use of Your Information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our site, look for the box that you can untick to indicate that you do not want Your Information to be used for marketing purposes;
- you can opt out of all marketing communications using the unsubscribe link on any email we send you; or
- you can fill in the form on our opt-out page.
You have the right to ask us not to contact you for marketing purposes by emailing us at email@example.com or via post at Amesmo Ltd, 20-22 Wenlock Road,London, N1 7GU (If you ask us to stop contacting you for marketing purposes, we will do so – but you may still receive emails for up to 7 working days after we receive your opt out request.)
You also have the right to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you by making a subject access request under the Data Protection Act 1998. To do so, please write to Amesmo Ltd, 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU , providing proof of your identity.
You may correct errors in or update Your Information or request that we remove information about you from our records by sending us a request to the postal address above. In most cases we will comply promptly with your request and let you know when we have done so. However, sometimes we will not be obliged to comply with your request. If this is the case we will inform you of our decision and the reasons for that decision.
To protect your privacy and the security of Your Information, we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity before we act on any request you make in respect of Your Information.
We will not sell, distribute or lease Your Information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. We may use Your Information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you have consented to this.
Links to other websites
We may update this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time. Please ensure that you check this policy regularly for updates. The policy was last revised and updated on 17 May 2018.
If you are unhappy with any aspect of the way we collect, store or use Your Information, our staff will try to resolve your concerns. Do please bring any issues to our attention as soon as possible: the sooner we know about the issue, the sooner we can help resolve it. Please get in touch via our Contact Us page.
If you remain dissatisfied with any aspect relating to Your Information, you may complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. You may contact the ICO by post at Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF, by visiting the http://ico.org.uk website, or by telephone on 0303 123 1113 (local rate) or 01625 545 745 (national rate).
From time to time it may be necessary for us to undertake some of the processing of your personal data in other countries outside of the European Economic Area where data protection safeguards are not as high as they are in the UK. However, where this is necessary we will ensure that your data is kept securely and only processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act. It is also possible that some of our product providers will process your data in other countries, however we require all our partners to ensure that your data is kept securely at all times.
Amemso Ltd. 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU, United Kingdom. Company Number: 11520871, registered in England and Wales.